Wednesday, July 2, 2008

WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

I wonder if i ever crossed your mind? You know its been ages since we talked. At first, I thought how hard cud it b livin without u! I was young then, with a whole load of things to look forward to. And I was pretty sure that I didn't need anyone to make me feel better and that I'm fine with meself. When U told me U wanted to be more than just a friend, I already knew that to me, you already were more than a friend. But I was dumb enough to tell you that I ain't lookin for a relationship. We were frens for such a long time and may be I was afraid that I might lose the best friend i ever had, I didn't realize that we cud be best friends forever.

Now I'm livin the life that I always dreamed of! With a decent job, lovely wife and kids, If if isn't for you I wud've proudly say that My life's perfect. Its just so freakin hard to let go of you. True, i hurt you., laughed at you., but I never meant what I did to you. May be its just that U were so amazing, made me think that whatever I do, It won't matter and that You'd always have in your heart, a reason to forgive me. It did look like that for the first five years, didn't it? You always forgave me. Its true I took you for granted and had I realized that, things might be different. I feel so guilty rite now. I have such a wonderful family and I don't wanna be the one who tore this family apart, I love me kids and wife a lot. But why is it that I cant stop thinking about you even after a decade?

How have you been? Is life been good to you? What have you been doin all these years? I'm sure you'll be married now and that you probably forget all about me which I believe is the truth, Why would you remember a jerk like me, rite? Whatever we are rite now is what I want us to be but If I'm given a chance, I'd do anything to see you again, look straight into your eyes and tell you that I've been loving you all along. That's all I wanna do. They said that the greatest mistake made by most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much the love them, while they're still alive! And i don't wanna end up making the biggest ever.

Pls I need to tell you that I Love You

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. For more on India and men's issues check out Royal online publication at http://www.scribd.com/doc/8500800/Royal-December-January-Issue-