Monday, September 19, 2011

Billionaire

Would I be happier if I am a billionaire? Would my life be better if I am richer? Would my life be more fun if I have enough dough to buy everything I want? Would I feel more powerful if everyone crawled by my feet cause they wanna make friends with me? Will i ever find true love with money when i know that I could score with the hottest chicks whenever I want? Would I ever have the pleasure of working with my wonderful colleagues if I am the POWER? Will I ever have the heart to understand when a poor beggar stands at my doorstep begging for alms?
This thoughts have circled around my head and until now the thought of being a billionaire has been a crazy, wild and wonderful. But I realised that if I actually become a billionaire, would I still be friends with the ones I already have, I know that these no money in the world can buy friends who are as wonderful as mine. Of course I would like to be a billionaire only if I can be friends with them for life.
My life would definitely better if I am rich, cause I woudn't have to worry bout how I am going to pay my bills anymore, I won't have to worry about so many things since money is the answer to almost everything. But how fun would it be when one can buy whatever the hell he wants. The satisfaction of buying what you want after working your ass off for a long time is priceless. And I definitely don't want people to crawl at my feet wanting to be my friends cos' I would never be able to tell which one is a true FRIEND.
It will be nice to score with the hottest girls once in a while, but I'm sure it will never give me the comfort that's given by true love. I'd chose the one I'm in love with over all the other girls any day cos she;s the one I'm dreaming of spending the rest of my life with and there if being a billionaire is going to spoil that dream, to hell with billionaires! I'd chose my girl a billion times over.
The bottom line is I'd really love to be a billionaire without losing what I have now!

No comments: